Federal University of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE has released their admission list for 2019/2020 academic session. See how to check for your name below;
I know you might be eager to know your admission status, other students like you are also as eager as you are, calm down cos you are going to get all you need today on Schooltips.
If you purchased the post-utme form of Fupre for 2019/2020 academic section, you can now check your name on the school portal.
The first, second and third batch have been updated successfully. How to check Federal University of Petroleum Resources, FUPRE Admission List;
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUPRE admission status.
Above is for those who wanted to check their names on Jamb portal but if you wanted to check it on school portal, the below illustration will help.
Alas, before you check for your name, be sure that you choose FUPRE your first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise, now you can proceed to check for your name;
Fupre Admission List: How to check your name on the school portal;
- Visit https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the space provided
- Click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status
If you are finding it difficult to check for your name, please use the above jamb portal illustration, or drop a comment below, we are always ready to help *winks*