Delta State University, DELSU has released their admission list for 2019/2020 session. How to check the list have been analyze below;
If you purchased the post-utme form of Delsu for 2019/2020 academic section, you can now check your name on the school portal.
The first, second and third batch have been updated successfully. How to check Delta State University Delsu Admission List;
- Go to delsu.edu.ng/printadmin.aspx
- Enter your JAMB registration Number in the space provided and
- Click on “Print” to view their admission status.
- If yet to be admitted, you will see Invalid Matric No, please check and try again
- If you have been offered admission you’ll see your registration number, name, course offered and other details. If that’s what you saw, then please accept our CONGRATULATIONS.
Candidates can follow the procedure below to check their admission status on the JAMB PORTAL:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status,
- You should then click on check admission status or
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick ‘Desktop site‘. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
- If you see admission in progress, then congrats because you have 99.9% chances of seeing “CONGRATULATIONS…”
- If what you saw is Not Admitted, don’t panic yet, the admission is uploaded in batches. Just check back after some days/weeks.
- And if you see CONGRATULATIONS… then jump up and dance because you have been offered admission.
If you have any question to ask, feel free to use the comment section. We are always available 24/7.